ROADONE PROGRAM MEDIUM RADIAL TRUCK TIRE LIMITED WARRANTY
Sutong China Tire Resources Inc., hereby warrants that every new Roadone MTR tire is free from defects in workmanship and material for the life of the original tread less 2/32” at which point the tire is considered to be legally worn out.
50% REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If a defect in workmanship and materials is found in any Roadone MTR tire within the first 50% of tread wear (calculated by subtracting one-half (1/2) the difference between the original new tire depth and 2/2” from the original new tire tread depth), SCTR, Inc. will refund the cost of a replacement of the tire as follows:
- The defective tire must be replaced with a comparable new RoadOne tire by an authorized dealer. Proof of replacement will be required.
- Applicable taxes on the new tire shall be borne by the owner.
- 50% free replacement applies to new first quality tires only. Blemished (Blems), retreads, and road hazard tires are specifically excluded.
If a defect in workmanship and materials is found in any Roadone MTR tires after the first 50% of tread wear of the original usable tread has worn out, a credit will be given toward the purchase of a comparable new Roadone tire in proportion of the original usable tread remaining on such defective tire to the original usable tread of the new tire. Applicable taxes on the new tire and costs of mounting and balancing service are the responsibility of the owner. Adjustment on out-of- balance or out-of- round tires is allowed only during the first 2/32” of the original tread.
The above general warranties are valid only for first five (5) years after date the original tire was manufactured.
- Casing of truck tires are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials through the life of the second retread. The life of the second retread is considered to end when the remaining tread on the second retread reaches a buffing stage of 232” or less.
- If an examination shows that a casing of a radial truck failed to such a defect, SCTR, Inc. will issue a credit toward the purchase price of a comparable new Roadone tire in amount indicated below:
- The above casing warranties are valid only for first five (5) years after date the original tire was manufactured.
|225 & 245/70R19.5||$30.00|
|11R & 295/75R22.5||$55.00|
|11R & 285/75R24.5||$65.00|
|385 & 425/65R22.5||$65.00|
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which the tire is mounted and is not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles.
- This limited warranty is applicable only in the United States and Canada and any tire used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside the United States and Canada is not covered by thi warranty.
- The following is not covered by this limited warranty:
- Tire branded or marked “Non-Adjustable” (N/A) or “Blemished” (Blem) or previously adjusted.
- Tires that have failed or are damaged or show irregular wear due to the following conditions:
- Road hazards (i.e. puncture, cut, snag, impact breaks, etc.) wreck, collision;
- Fire, accident or vandalism, improper misalignment, wheel imbalance, faulty shocks or brakes;
- Mechanical condition of vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance, faulty shocks or brakes;
- Misapplication of the tire, use of improper inner tube;
- Alternation of the tire or addition of alien material or transfer from one vehicle to another.
- Cost of mounting and balancing service.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience or any incidental or consequential damage.
In order to be eligible for Limited Warranty service, the owner must:
- Present the defective tire to an authorized dealer from which the original purchase was made.
- Present proof of purchase to the satisfaction of the dealer.
- Complete and sign a Warranty Claim Form, which is available at any authorized dealer.
- Pay the amount due on a new tire, less the amount of credit; including taxes, mounting and balancing charges or costs of other services ordered.
This warranty, or any warranty stated or referred to herein, is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty regarding the quality or tires whether expressed or implied and remedies for breach thereof shall be limited to those specifically provided herein.